Two Goods; we’re here for families to lend support
Are you under financial pressure because of COVID-19 or other life circumstances?
Thanks to the Two Goods partnership between Goodstart and Good Shepherd, there is support for you just ‘one call away, including:
- No Interest Loans of up to $3,000 to get back on your feet (note: not for cash).
- Financial expert advice to identify financial support, review your household budget, help you access financial hardship arrangements, and refer you to free in-house Financial Counsellors and other services.
All Goodstart employees and families can access at any time:
- A free and safe conversation with a financial expert to help you on your journey of financial security.
Get in touch with Good Shepherd to enquire call 1300 033 335.
Two Goods Offer explained (in more detail!)
Goodstart Early Learning is proud to partner with Good Shepherd Australia New Zealand to provide free and safe financial hardship support and no interest loans for our families and people.
Good Shepherd is a charity that aspires for families to be safe, well, strong and connected. Learn more
Has your or your partner’s income reduced, or have expenses increased due to COVID-19?
The Household Relief service – for Goodstart families or employees (including partners) who have had income reduced or been otherwise financially impacted by COVID-19 – can help you with financial support to get back on track.
Good Shepherd can support you with:
Download a copy of our Two Hands Offer here.
- No Interest Loans of up to $3,000 to get back on your feet (note: not for cash). There are no charges, fees or interest to pay – this is a loan of up to $3,000, where you only pay back what you borrow, and repayments can be made for up to 24 months
- Identifying financial supports, reviewing your household budget, helping you access financial hardship arrangements, and referring you to free in-house Financial Counsellors and other services.
In this video, Good Shepherd explains what's on offer to families and our people impacted by COVID-19.
You are eligible if your household has been financially impacted in any way due to COVID-19 since February 2020 and you:
- are 16 years of age or older
- are an Australian citizen, permanent resident or hold a valid visa
- have a single income less than $60,000 before tax or less than $100,000 before tax for couples or people with dependents.
VIEWFree and safe conversation with a financial expert
An important part of Good Shepherd offer – is giving Goodstart employees and families – access to safe financial information to help you on your journey towards financial security.
Every person using their service has a conversation with an experienced Good Shepherd financial expert.
The financial expert will assess your situation and speak to you about the supports that are available to you, specific to your situation. This could include Utility Relief Grants (or similar) and rent relief, reviewing your household budget, helping you access financial hardship arrangements, and referring you to free in-house Financial Counsellors and other services. For more information get in touch with Good Shepherd!
VIEWNo Interest Loans
If you need a loan for essential goods and services, Good Shepherd has options for families or individuals on low incomes to access safe, fair and affordable credit. Loans are available for essential goods and services including fridges, washing machines, laptops, car repairs and medical procedures for up to $1,500. Repayments are set at an affordable amount over 12 to 18 months.
Get in touch with Good Shepherd to enquire 1300 033 335.