Basic biscuit - 5 ways!
A delicious and simple bulk biscuit recipe!
BASIC INGREDIENTS (this will make approx. 50 biscuits)
- 2.5 cups of self-raising flour
- 200g condensed milk
- 250g of butter
- ½ cup of sugar
- Beat sugar and butter together until creamy
- Add condensed milk and self-raising flour
- Mix until a smooth dough forms
- Roll into balls and then put on baking tray
- Press lightly with a fork
- Bake at 160C until golden brown
- Add chocolate chips
- Press a hole in the centre and fill with strawberry jam (or even peanut butter)
- Add cranberries and white choc chip drops
- Add a dash of ground ginger
- Grate in some lemon zest and coconut
For those rainy baking days, double the recipe and bake a bulk lot and freeze for later!