The Ultimate Checklist To Keep Your Child Healthy And Safe At Childcare
Just like you, our top priority at Goodstart Early Learning is to keep your child healthy and safe. We have many procedures in place to prevent illness and accidents, but when it comes to these matters there can never be too many people participating.
Here’s our checklist of what you can do to help keep your child safe, healthy and happy!
- Ensure all internal and external doors and gates are closed after you go through them.
- Use carparks and driveways with care.
- Greet our educators and let them know when you drop your child off and pick them up.
- Sign your child in and out of the attendance register.
- Contact the centre regarding absences and illnesses.
- Advise the centre if someone other than the regular carer will be dropping your child off or picking them up.
- Teach your child proper hand-washing processes.
- Use hand sanitiser each time you enter or exit the centre.
- Advise the centre of relevant illnesses or injuries.
- Provide the centre with a list of alternate emergency contacts for your child.
It takes a village to raise a child, and at Goodstart we do our best to be a helpful, caring and attentive community. Help us help you and ensure you are respectful and safe to all children in our early learning centres.
For more information about our health and safety policies and procedures, contact us on 1800 222 543.