If you’re looking for a play-based kindergarten program to support your child’s preparation for school, consider Goodstart.
- Across the state, Goodstart has higher National Quality Standard ratings than standalone kindergartens, family day care, and the rest of the long daycare sector for early childhood education and care.
- We offer a Government approved Kindergarten Program taught by Degree–Qualified Teachers.
- Programs are based on the National Quality Framework and the Victorian Early Years Learning and Development Framework.
- Children get a tailored approach, based on their interests and needs as they prepare for school and life.
- Thanks to the Child Care Subsidy, along with Goodstart’s 9 and 10 hour daily sessions, Goodstart Kindergarten has never been more accessible or affordable.
- The Child Care Subsidy offers 36 hours per fortnight of subsidy for children attending a kindergarten at a centre-based day care service in the year before school. Find out more about subsidies here.
- 9 and 10-hour sessions, as well as our all-day session provide more flexibility and convenience to suit your family’s needs and eligible subsidy.
Enrolments are now open for our kindergarten program. Don't miss out
With 180 centres across Victoria, there's a Goodstart Early Learning centre near you.
Book a tour
and meet our friendly team today!