Our goal at Goodstart is to ensure children have the learning, development and wellbeing outcomes they need for school and life.
Through our Kindergarten program we nurture children’s collaboration, communication, creativity and critical thinking skills.
A quality program
- Our curriculum is based on the Early Years Learning Framework, is Government approved and taught by qualified Early Childhood Teachers
- Our program is evidence based and is specifically designed for children aged 3-5 years
- Our centres offer early learning environments that excite and engage children
Affordable and flexible
- We offer convenient, extended long day care hours to suit your family’s needs
- We provide flexible options including 9, 10 and 12-hour sessions
- Culturally diverse and nutritious meals that cater for allergies and dietary requirements are included
- Eligible families can access a minimum of 36-hours subsidy per fortnight to attend a Goodstart Kindergarten thanks to the Child Care Subsidy. Learn more.
Enrolments are now open for our 2021 Kindergarten Program. Enquire today to secure your child's place.
With 51 centres across South Australia, there’s a Goodstart Early Learning centre near you.
Book a tour and meet our friendly team today!