Administration Assistant roles at Goodstart
Looking to join an organisation that truly offers flexibility and work/life balance?
Goodstart offers a range of employment options including full-time and part-time opportunities, and because we have over 670 centres nationally you can choose to work close to home.
Goodstart will give you loads of support with a role-specific induction, mentoring and on-the-job coaching to ensure you can do the best work of your life. Plus there’s:
- Professional development - opportunities online
- Induction program – comprehensive introduction to all things Goodstart
- In-centre support – delivered by our early learning consultants and via on-the-job coaching
- Additional leave – option to purchase
- Wellbeing focus – services and resources to support your wellbeing
- Plus generous childcare discounts, diverse career paths and excellent job security
As an Administration Assistant you will support the Centre Director in achieving key business deliverables. Using your exceptionally high standards of customer service, you will provide a warm welcome to families in the centre, online and over the phone. You will perform key business administration tasks such has filing, maintaining families’ accounts and managing the centre’s waitlist. Being able to multitask and prioritise is key in this role to contribute to the continuous improvement of the centre’s performance.
We’re Goodstart. We’re not for profit, so we can do more for children.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.