About Goodstart Clapham
Goodstart Early Learning Clapham is located approximately 10 minutes from the city and we are close to local schools, shops and public transport, which makes us convenient for working parents.
Our educators at Goodstart Clapham are a highly motivated and friendly team who are dedicated to providing a safe, secure and educational environment, giving each child the best possible start in life.
We are using the National Quality Framework and Early Years Learning Framework to guide our planning for the children’s development from 6 weeks to 5 years. Sustainability has become embedded in our programs as the children are encouraged to learn and grow with their environment.
Outside we have a balance of natural and manmade environments which challenge the children and give them every opportunity to let their imaginations run free. With our large outdoor area we have lots of shade and natural and manmade elements including climbing equipment, a veggie patch, bike path and sandpits.
The centre has long servicing educators taking the centre from strength to strength building strong relationships with families.
Community is also important to us and through visits to the centre and participation in events and activities throughout the year we are able to enrich the learning experience. Art and music experiences are provided on a daily basis which allow the children to freely express their creativity. We also enjoy celebrating special days throughout the year - especially our dress up days!
When you enrol at Goodstart Early Learning Clapham, you can expect:
• High quality learning environments
• Passionate and highly trained teaching staff
• School readiness and transition to school program
• Child-centred, teacher guided learning framework
• Holistic focus on the development of your child
• Secure access with digital sign in and sign out kiosks
• Access to Storypark – your child’s online learning portfolio
• Onsite qualified cook creating fresh and nutritious meals daily, catering for all dietary requirements
• Meals, nappies, wipes, cot linen and sunscreen provided with no extra charge
We invite you to book a tour and take a look around, meet the team and explore how we can support your child’s early learning journey. We look forward to welcoming you and your family! (If the tour times available don’t suit you or your family’s commitments please contact us to organise a different time).
Join our Facebook community to keep in touch with what's happening in our centre, and get expert information on parenting and early childhood.
We provide early learning & care to these groups:
Pre-Kindy 3-4 years