About Goodstart Elizabeth Vale
Goodstart Early Learning Child Care Centre Elizabeth Vale is conveniently located across from the Lyell McEwin Hospital close to nearby schools, shops and community services. Our centre provides long day care with convenient hours, open Monday to Friday from 6.30am to 6.00pm.
Our centre offers an outdoor area with naturally inspired learning spaces which have been specifically designed to engage, challenge and excite the children through each stage of development.
We provide high quality education and care for children aged six weeks to six years. Following the Early Years Learning Framework to guide our education programs and scaffold children’s learning, our experienced educators are passionate and committed to providing nurturing and simulating early learning experiences tailored to your child’s individuals needs and interests.
When you enrol at Goodstart Early Learning Elizabeth Vale you can expect:
• High quality learning environments
• Passionate and highly trained teaching staff
• School readiness and transition to school program
• Child-centred, teacher guided learning framework
• Holistic focus on the development of your child
• Secure access with digital sign in and sign out kiosks
• Access to Storypark – your child’s online learning portfolio
• Onsite qualified cook creating fresh and nutritious meals daily, catering for all dietary requirements
• Meals, nappies, wipes, cot linen and sunscreen provided with no extra charge
Call us to learn more about our free Indigenous Playgroup on Thursdays from 10am.
We are committed to creating a warm and welcoming community focused centre. We look forward to building and maintaining meaningful and true relationships with all our families and children.
We invite you to book a tour
and take a look around, meet the team and explore how we can support your child’s early learning journey. We look forward to welcoming you and your family! (If the tour times available don’t suit you or your family’s commitments please contact us to organise a different time).
Join our Facebook
community to keep in touch with what's happening in our centre, and get expert information on parenting and early childhood.
We provide early learning & care to these groups:
Pre-Kindy 3-4 years