About Goodstart Marleston
Goodstart Early Learning Child Care Centre in Marleston is located close to public transport and also offers ample parking at the front of our centre, allowing for easy drop-offs and pick-ups
Outside, we have age appropriate play spaces and equipment, all geared to enhance the children’s awareness of their surrounds and the greater environment. We have carefully designed and planned spaces to encourage a stronger understanding of sustainability – while giving children the scope to explore, play and let their imaginations roam.
We provide high quality education and care for children aged 6 weeks to 6 years. Using the Early Years Learning Framework to guide our education program and scaffold children’s learning, our educators are passionate and committed to providing nurturing and simulating early learning environment. With a strong commitment and focus to create a warm and welcoming community focused centre we look forward to building and maintaining meaningful and true relationships with all our families and children.
When you enrol at Goodstart Early Learning Marleston, you can expect:
• High quality learning environments
• Passionate and highly trained teaching staff
• School readiness and transition to school program
• Child-centred, teacher guided learning framework
• Holistic focus on the development of your child
• Secure access with digital sign in and sign out kiosks
• Access to Storypark – your child’s online learning portfolio
• Onsite qualified cook creating fresh and nutritious meals daily, catering for all dietary requirements
• Meals, nappies, wipes, cot linen and sunscreen provided with no extra charge
Parent participation is a crucial part of our centre’s success. We have an open door policy at the centre and invite parents to visit at any time throughout the day. We value and encourage all feedback and suggestions.
There is nothing more important to a parent and a family than the peace of mind that your child is in good hands. Come in and see how we can support you and your child on this all-important early years’ journey.
We invite you to book a tour
and take a look around, meet the team and explore how we can support your child’s early learning journey. We look forward to welcoming you and your family! (If the tour times available don’t suit you or your family’s commitments please contact us to organise a different time).
Join our Facebook
community to keep in touch with what's happening in our centre, and get expert information on parenting and early childhood.
We provide early learning & care to these groups:
Pre-Kindy 3-4 years