Exciting opportunity in Darwin
If the idea of a never-ending summer with beautiful beach sunsets and a friendly community with a thriving nightlife and shopping hub sounds appealing, you may want to consider a seachange to Darwin.
Centre directors are currently needed in the Northern Territory capital and State Manager, South Australia/NT,
Paula Pittam said the opportunity presented both an attractive lifestyle change and an exciting career challenge.
“When you get off the plane in Darwin, it feels like the whole world slows down. If you like an outdoorsy lifestyle, it’s the perfect place to be. The weather is so beautiful and some of the nearby nature spots are just amazing,” Ms Pittam said.
“It’s close to Kakadu National Park if you like to chase a little adventure and you can learn a lot about Australia’s culture and heritage up there.”
Top five reasons to consider a move to Darwin:
1. The people: Because of its rich cultural history, it is a vibrant multi-cultural city with its inhabitants hailing from about 60 countries.
2. Lifestyle: The streets are quiet and the architecture is distinctly 1940s. You can easily live within 10 or 15km of the CBD and get to work with no traffic jams.
3. Cuisine: The city’s diversity makes for an exciting culinary scene which is booming with great bars, restaurants not to mention the shopping and outdoor markets at Mindil Beach.
4. Weather: Daytime temperatures rarely drop below 20 degrees with sunny days and afternoon storms creating a distinctly tropical environment.
5. Nature: From palm trees and sandy beaches to wetlands and waterfalls, the lush, green scenery is something you will never tire of.
For further information contact our Recruitment Team at email@example.com