Home learning for under-5s
New Goodstart@Home provides parents with access to world leading online learning.
Parents with young children at home now have access to world’s best practice online learning, packed with fun, play-based learning activities. Goodstart@Home
is an extraordinary new way to learn for children who can’t attend early learning centres.
Provided free to Goodstart families and for just $1 per month for other families, the website provides resources created by some of the world’s leading early childhood practitioners.
Online activities have been developed and approved by a team of Goodstart experts from across our nation-wide early learning network of educators, teachers, and behaviour and learning specialists.
The resources are easy to use and great fun for children, parents and grandparents.
Key benefits for families
- Continued learning in the home environment for children in the early years
- Access to the Goodstart at Home online village with easy to do learning activities that are updated regularly.
- Recipes and ideas for cooking with children
- Support, articles and resources for parents
- A brand new Behaviour Support Kit that you can order to be sent to your home which is designed to help parents support their children during this stressful time
Goodstart families will receive a FREE access key, while the program is available to all other families for $1 per month.
For more information or to sign up to Goodstart@Home visit https://athome.goodstart.org.au/