Qualified Educator roles at Goodstart
Are you an educator who is passionate about helping children to have the best possible start in life? Do you want to work for an organisation that offers genuine career opportunities to help you succeed?
At Goodstart we know our people make the difference and we are here to support you to be your very best. We’ll help you forge new career pathways with specialist professional development in areas that really matter to you. We have a dedicated online learning hub with hundreds of learning courses and opportunities at your fingertips.
We are always looking for great people to join the Goodstart team as Educators and Senior Educators to lead early childhood teaching and learning.
We’re for setting new benchmarks for quality and working hard to provide the safest possible environments for our people, children and families. We’re for supporting our people to be their very best with role-specific inductions and ongoing on-the-job coaching and mentoring. Plus there’s:
- Competitive pay – at least 3% above the award rate, increasing to 5% by 2024
- Professional development - opportunities both online and through our own programs
- Induction programs – comprehensive introduction to all things Goodstart
- Centre support – dedicated support and guidance on a range of topics such as safety, teaching and inclusion, delivered by our centre support team, face to face or virtually
- Educational Leaders – every Goodstart centre has an Educational Leader who supports and monitors the educational program, providing coaching and guidance to educator teams to ensure the very best for children.
- Wellbeing focus – dedicated wellbeing program and services to support you when you need it most and two wellbeing days off each year
- Additional leave – option to purchase leave for a greater work/life balance
- Retail benefits – discounts on insurance, travel and technology
- Plus, generous childcare fee discounts, diverse career paths and excellent job security
As an Educator you will support the delivery of high-quality early learning programs and practices within your centre. In this role you will be passionate about supporting children’s ongoing learning and development journey. You will build strong relationships with families, ensuring the programs and your approach in delivering them are responsive and inclusive for all children. Your success in this role will hinge your desire to keep learning and growing in your skills and experience.
As a Senior Educator you will develop and deliver the educational program to children within your allocated room. You will supervise fellow Educators to support the delivery of this educational program and coach them to deepen their early years knowledge and practice.
You will work closely with the centre leadership team to ensure your program is responsive and inclusive for all children. You will lead by example both within your room and throughout the centre and thrive on promoting high teaching and learning standards. Your success in this role will hinge your desire to keep learning and growing in your skills and experience.
We’re Goodstart. We’re not for profit, so we can do more for children.
If any of these positions sound like you, we’d love to hear from you.