At Goodstart we’re not for profit, so we can do more for children.
- We’re not for letting anything get in the way of early learning.
- We’re for being a place where our children, our families and our people feel like they truly belong and where they can grow and thrive.
- We’re for always being at our best, and for staying close and connected with our centre families.
- We’re for providing the highest quality early learning and care in the safest possible environments.
- We’re for a warm hug for every child who needs one, and for taking the time to help them understand the ever changing world around them.
- We’re for being a great place to work, and for always letting our Goodstarters know just how important they are.
Because we’re Goodstart.
With more than 671 centres we are at the beating heart of hundreds of communities all over Australia. We’re a not for profit which means that everything we do is not just about creating better lives for the 70,700 children in our care.
It’s also about looking beyond our centres and helping to achieve better outcomes for all Australia’s children. Inclusion is at the heart of everything we stand for, and we work hard to create environments and support networks to welcome all children to our centres.
We take reconciliation seriously, walking together in this journey with our families, children, and communities. We recognise our unique opportunity to build understanding of our shared history, help shape the dialogue and combat racism with Australia’s future generations.
We’re Goodstart. We’re for children, families and community.