Are you excited to use your customer service skills to make a difference in the lives of Australia’s children? Do you want to work in a place that invests in you, offering you real flexibility and balance?
Our dedicated Administration Assistants support our centre. They are personable and professional, providing a warm welcome to families at the centre and over the phone. With a knack for multitasking and the ability to prioritise effectively, our Administration Assistants perform key business administration tasks and are valued members of a close-knit team.
Join our Talent Community
Register your interest and we’ll contact you when the right job opportunity comes up.Register
Why choose to work as an Administration Assistant at Goodstart?
- You’ll be the first friendly face a child sees when they walk through our centre doors, and you’ll build strong relationships with children, their families and our community
- By supporting the Centre Director to build the attendance pipeline, you’ll ensure the stability of your centre well into the future
- With your attention to detail and exceptional customer service skills, you’ll build a career to be proud of in a place that positively impacts children every day
- We support you with a range of shift options, including part-time and casual roles
- You’ll get two dedicated wellbeing days included in your personal leave each year so that you can put yourself first
- We offer the option to purchase extra leave for greater work-life balance
- 15% off your childcare gap fees, plus discounts on insurance, travel and technology to make life easier whenever we can
- We’ll invest in you with paid learning and development, as well as plenty of other opportunities to upskill, ensuring your career never stands still
- 4 weeks paid parental leave (increasing to 6 weeks from December 2023) because we know family matters
- You’ll get dedicated support and guidance on a range of topics, such as safety and inclusion, delivered face to face or virtually by our centre support team
- With our sector-leading safety policies and procedures, you’ll always have peace of mind
- You’ll have access to free 24/7 independent counselling for support when you need it most
- We have a dedicated national safety team that prioritises your safety and wellness
- Our Reconciliation Action Plan embeds inclusive practices into our centres to ensure everyone feels welcome
- Discover ongoing professional development and opportunities, including secondments to other centres
- You’ll have access to our live webinars and interactive learning hub, so you can develop your skills in line with your individual goals
Find a job
Search our vacancies and make Goodstart your next career move