Our talented, experienced Centre Leadership Teams are vital to our success. They help to build and maintain business, and they're the heart and soul of centres.
Centre Director, Assistant Director, or Educational Leader? Find the role for you at Goodstart.
When you come on board, you'll contribute to the future of our organisation. Our CLTs collaborate to come up with new service offers and see the impact of their work at close range.
They're rewarded by the meaningful relationships they form with children, families and communities.
CLTs get role-specific induction and a tailored Centre Director program. This equips them with the knowledge they need to launch into leadership.
Why choose Leadership at Goodstart?
- Leading with heart and mind, you'll coach and mentor a team of early learning professionals and shape the future of our organisation.
- You’ll manage and develop your centre. And we'll support you whenever you need it to ensure the best outcomes for you, your team and the children you nurture.
- You'll get to build relationships with the centre children and families. This way you'll help ensure early education is responsive and inclusive for everyone.
- We’ll support you with a range of shift options and opportunities to work from home.
- You can put yourself first with two dedicated wellbeing days included in your annual personal leave.
- You have the option to purchase four weeks of extra leave for greater work-life balance.
- Receive 50% off your childcare gap fees, plus discounts on insurance, travel and technology.
- We value our people - that’s why we pay more. As a Centre Director, you'll get 12% above the award rate. Assistant Directors get 7% above award.
- Take advantage of six weeks paid parental leave on top of what you get from the government.
- You’ll get dedicated support and guidance on a range of topics such as safety, teaching and inclusion.
- Our sector-leading safety policies and procedures ensure peace of mind.
- You’ll have access to free 24/7 independent counselling. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) offers support when you need it.
- We have a dedicated national safety team that prioritises your wellness and security.
- Our Reconciliation Action Plan embeds inclusive practices so everyone feels welcome.
- Our Head of Pedagogy and Practice will help connect you with a national network of expertise. So, help is never far away.
- Develop skills in line with your individual goals through our live webinars and interactive Learning Hub.
- Become a thought leader through opportunities to innovate and redefine traditional teaching methods.