Our talented, experienced Centre Leadership Teams are the heart and soul of our centres - and their relationships with families and communities are second to none.
Centre Leadership Teams are vital to the success of our centres, helping to build and maintain a revenue-generating business. They collaborate on new service offers and actively contribute to the future direction of our organisation. The best part? They get to see the impact of their work at close range and are rewarded by the strong relationships they form with children, families and communities.
Comprising Centre Directors, Assistant Directors and Educational Leaders, our Centre Leadership Teams receive role-specific induction and a tailored Centre Director program, equipping them with the knowledge they need to launch into leadership.
Why choose Leadership at Goodstart?
- You’ll lead with both heart and mind, coaching and mentoring a team of early learning professionals and shaping the future of our organisation
- By building strong relationships with children and families, you’ll help make sure early education is responsive and inclusive for everyone
- You’ll be trusted to manage and develop your centre, but we’ll also give you plenty of support whenever you need it to ensure the best outcomes for you, your team and the children you nurture
- We’ll support you with a range of shift options, with opportunities to work from home
- You’ll get two dedicated wellbeing days included in your personal leave each year so that you can put yourself first
- We offer the option to purchase extra leave for greater work-life balance
- You’ll receive up to 50% off your childcare gap fees, plus discounts on insurance, travel and technology to make life easier whenever we can
- We truly value you - that’s why we pay more. At Goodstart, Centre Directors get 12% above the award rate and Assistant Directors get 7% above the award rate
- 4 weeks paid parental leave (increasing to 6 weeks in December 2023) because we know family matters
- You’ll get dedicated support and guidance on a range of topics, such as safety, teaching and inclusion
- With our sector-leading safety policies and procedures, you’ll always have peace of mind
- You’ll have access to free 24/7 independent counselling for support when you need it most
- We have a dedicated national safety team that prioritises your safety and wellness
- Our Reconciliation Action Plan embeds inclusive practices into our centres to ensure everyone feels welcome
- Our Head of Pedagogy and Practice will help connect you with a national network of expertise, so help will never be far away
- You’ll have access to our live webinars and interactive learning hub, so you can develop your skills in line with your individual goals
- Develop your career with professional innovation to redefine traditional teaching methods