Our dedicated, attentive educators play a pivotal role in the crucial early years of a child’s life. They’re supportive in the true sense of the word, guiding children’s learning and offering assistance to their centre team. And with plenty of opportunities for training and professional development, they know they’re building a stable career that truly matters.
Our Senior Educators have an incredible impact - They develop and deliver educational programs for the children in their rooms and guide fellow educators to implement these quality programs.
Why choose to work as an Educator at Goodstart?
- You’ll support the delivery of high-quality early learning programs and practices within your centre, making a real difference to children every day
- By building strong relationships with children and families, you’ll help make sure early education is responsive and inclusive for everyone
- With a desire to continuously develop your skills, you’ll be excited about the ability to actively contribute to your team
- We’ll support you with a range of shift options, including part-time and casual roles
- You’ll get two dedicated wellbeing days included in your personal leave each year so that you can put yourself first
- We offer the option to purchase extra leave for greater work-life balance
- You’ll receive 50% off your childcare gap fees, plus discounts on insurance, travel and technology to make life easier whenever we can
- We truly value you - that’s why we pay more. You’ll get at least 5% above the award rate.
- 4 weeks paid parental leave (increasing to 6 weeks in December 2023) because we know family matters
- You’ll get dedicated support and guidance on a range of topics, such as safety, teaching and inclusion
- Every Goodstart centre has an Educational Leader who supports and monitors the educational program, providing coaching and guidance so that you’ll never feel out of your depth
- With our sector-leading safety policies and procedures, you’ll always have peace of mind
- You’ll have access to free 24/7 independent counselling for support when you need it most
- We have a dedicated national safety team that prioritises your safety and wellness
- Our Reconciliation Action Plan embeds inclusive practices into our centres to ensure everyone feels welcome
- You’ll have access to our Thrive program, which supports hundreds of educators to study towards their Bachelor degrees
- Options to gain Certificate and Diploma qualifications in Early Childhood Education and Care through our partnerships with Registered Training Organisations
- Our live webinars and interactive learning hub enable you to develop your skills in line with your individual goals