Our dedicated, attentive Educators play a pivotal role in the crucial early years. They support and guide children’s learning and assist their team.
You'll access plenty of opportunities for training and professional development. We invest in you so you can exceed in your role, build a prosperous career and enjoy life outside work.
Strategic Senior Educators have an incredible impact, on and off the floor. They develop quality educational programs and guide fellow Educators to implement them.
Why choose to work as an Educator at Goodstart?
- As a Goodstart Educator, you'll deliver high-quality early learning programs and practices. We'll have your back and give you all the tools to thrive at work. So, you can make a real difference to children in your centre every day.
- By building relationships with families, you’ll help ensure we're responsive and inclusive for everyone.
- And with the desire and ability to develop your skills, you’ll be able to actively contribute to your team.
- We’ll support you with a range of shift options, including part-time and casual roles.
- You can put yourself first with two dedicated wellbeing days included in your annual personal leave.
- You have the option to purchase four weeks of extra leave for greater work-life balance.
- Receive 50% off your childcare gap fees, plus discounts on insurance, travel and technology.
- We value our people - that’s why we pay more. You’ll get at least 5% above award rate.
- Take advantage of six weeks paid parental leave on top of what you get from the government.
- You’ll get dedicated support and guidance on a range of topics such as safety, teaching and inclusion.
- Every centre has an Educational Leader who supports and monitors the educational program. They inform and inspire centre teams with coaching and guidance.
- Our sector-leading safety policies and procedures provide peace of mind.
- You’ll have access to free 24/7 independent counselling. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) offers support when you need it.
- We have a dedicated national safety team that prioritises your wellness and security.
- Our Reconciliation Action Plan embeds inclusive practices so everyone feels welcome.
- Gain your Certificate III and Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care, on the job. We have established partnerships with Registered Training Organisations.
- Go from Educator to Teacher through our Thrive program. It's how we support hundreds of our people through their Bachelor degrees.
- Develop skills in line with your individual goals through our live webinars and interactive Learning Hub.