About Goodstart Aberfoyle Park
Goodstart Early Learning Child Care Centre Aberfoyle Park is set back from the road, surrounded by shady gum trees and gardens. We are in a residential area, close to local schools and shops as well as community amenities.
We care for children from six weeks to school age and offer a separate Kindergarten House for children aged four to five years old which focuses on school readiness, teaching a nationally accredited kindergarten program planned by early childhood educators.
Outside, we have five areas all with age appropriate play spaces and equipment. All of our yards are spacious and well shaded. We have a balance of natural and manmade elements, including bike paths, sand and mud kitchens, sand pits, banana trees, water tanks and pet rabbits as well as a bird!
When you enrol at Goodstart Early Learning Aberfoyle Park, you can expect:
• High quality learning environments
• Passionate and highly trained teaching staff
• School readiness and transition to school program
• Child-centred, teacher guided learning framework
• Holistic focus on the development of your child
• Secure access with digital sign in and sign out kiosks
• Access to Storypark – your child’s online learning portfolio
• Onsite qualified cook creating fresh and nutritious meals daily, catering for all dietary requirements
• Meals, nappies, wipes, cot linen and sunscreen provided with no extra charge
We invite you to book a tour
and take a look around, meet the team and explore how we can support your child’s early learning journey. We look forward to welcoming you and your family! (If the tour times available don’t suit you or your family’s commitments please contact us to organise a different time).
Join our Facebook
community to keep in touch with what's happening in our centre, and get expert information on parenting and early childhood.
We provide early learning & care to these groups:
Junior Kindy 3-4 years
Kindergarten 4-5 years