About Goodstart Burton
Goodstart Early Learning Burton is an 84 place centre offering Long Day Care with four light-filled learning spaces all leading to the large outdoor area.
Our centre caters for children aged six weeks to school aged and includes a Nursery, Toddler and Kindergarten Room.
Our staff are all highly qualified and have vast experience, providing support to families and children, and working together as a team to facilitate those all-important first years of learning. Our curriculum is developed in line with the Early Years Learning Framework and our rooms are designed to provide routine, play and experience based learning.
When you enrol at Goodstart Early Learning Burton, you can expect:
• High quality learning environments
• Passionate and highly trained teaching staff
• School readiness and transition to school program
• Child-centred, teacher guided learning framework
• Holistic focus on the development of your child
• Secure access with digital sign in and sign out kiosks
• Access to Storypark – your child’s online learning portfolio
• Onsite qualified cook creating fresh and nutritious meals daily, catering for all dietary requirements
• Meals, nappies, wipes, cot linen and sunscreen provided with no extra charge
We invite you to book a tour
and take a look around, meet the team and explore how we can support your child’s early learning journey. We look forward to welcoming you and your family! (If the tour times available don’t suit you or your family’s commitments please contact us to organise a different time).
Join our Facebook
community to keep in touch with what's happening in our centre, and get expert information on parenting and early childhood.
We provide early learning & care to these groups:
Pre-Kindy 3-4 years