About Goodstart Onkaparinga Rise
Goodstart Onkaparinga Rise is located on Penney’s Hill Road, just off Main South Road. We are close to schools, shops and public transport - making the daily drop-off and pick-up a less stressful routine!
We’re a purpose built child care centre divided into four main rooms based on age and development. We cater for children between the ages of six weeks to school age.
We are also proudly part of the Enhancing Children’s Outcomes (EChO) program, offering our children and families services through Speech Pathologists, Child and Family Practitioners, Occupational Therapists and helping to meet the broader needs of children and families in our community. Our Educators are well resourced to connect with families in support of children’s learning and wellbeing and are able to offer additional opportunities for families including developmental observations and evening workshops on requested topics e.g. toilet training, transition to school, speech and language in the early years.
Our children are cared for by warm and friendly, highly qualified educators who cater for each child's individual needs. Our educators are all trained in first aid, and receive continuous support and training in a range of early childhood areas.
All of the learning environments are set up in line with an Early Years Learning Framework, with sensory and play based learning opportunities.
When you enrol at Goodstart Early Learning Onkaparinga Rise, you can expect:
• High quality learning environments
• Passionate and highly trained teaching staff
• School readiness and transition to school program
• Child-centred, teacher guided learning framework
• Holistic focus on the development of your child
• Secure access with digital sign in and sign out kiosks
• Access to Storypark – your child’s online learning portfolio
• Onsite qualified cook creating fresh and nutritious meals daily, catering for all dietary requirements
• Meals, nappies, wipes, cot linen and sunscreen provided with no extra charge
We invite you to book a tour
and take a look around, meet the team and explore how we can support your child’s early learning journey. We look forward to welcoming you and your family! (If the tour times available don’t suit you or your family’s commitments please contact us to organise a different time.)
Join our Facebook
community to keep in touch with what's happening in our centre, and get expert information on parenting and early childhood.
We provide early learning & care to these groups:
Pre-Kindy 3-4 years