Enrolments are open for the Goodstart Preschool Program
With over 665 centres across Australia, there's a Goodstart Early Learning centre near you. Book a tour and meet our friendly team today!Book a tour
Why Goodstart Preschool?
- Our Preschool programs have the tick of approval, meaning they meet (and exceed!) Government guidelines around learning in the year before school.
- We provide greater flexibility and convenience for busy families with longer opening hours, five days a week
- Our programs are led by qualified and experienced Teachers.
- We offer Nine-hour, 10-hour and all-day sessions.
- Our on-site cooks prepare nutritious meals throughout the day.
- We provide a personalised approach to your child’s learning.
- School connections are important to us. We work hard to build transition programs with schools in the local community.
We make learning fun
Our Preschool Program is offered through a play-based curriculum using the Early Years Learning Framework, which is delivered by Bachelor-qualified Early Childhood Teachers. Our long-standing and experienced team members help nurture collaboration, communication, creativity and critical thinking skills.
We know your child and support their individual learning
Our long-day format means we can spend more time getting to know your child and can create an individual program that supports them to develop a love for learning. We also work with nearby schools to ensure children take that important next step smoothly and with confidence.
We go beyond the traditional 9am – 3pm
We’re here for you - five days a week, 12 hours a day, 52 weeks a year… yes, including school holidays. So your child can attend Preschool with the flexible longer hours you need.
We help make life a little easier
We know you have enough on your plate so we offer:
- nutritious meals, so you don’t have to worry about packing lunch boxes
- extra-curricular activities and initiatives that build a child’s school readiness such as excursions to the local school and library and ‘lunch box’ days to build independent skills.
- access to the government’s Child Care Subsidy for eligible families.
Get your guide to Preschool!
Learn more about our Preschool program and what your child will learn by downloading our handbook!Download your guide
Your questions answered:
Starting ages vary by state. You can learn more under Getting started & FAQs. Some children may be eligible to start earlier, including children who identify as Aboriginal, children in care, or children with a disability or additional needs.
Our dynamic, vibrant and inspiring Preschool programs are designed and delivered by Bachelor qualified Early Childhood Teachers to prepare your child for school. We incorporate play-based learning, which helps children discover, socialise and create all while developing valuable cognitive, physical, social, and early literacy and numeracy skills.
Find out more information about what your child will learn.
Our centres offer longer hours and more flexible options than many other Preschools, including nine-hour, 10-hour and all day sessions, five days a week, 52 weeks a year. This means greater flexibility for parents, and more opportunity for us to tune in to when your child learns best.
Our Preschool program receives government funding (up to 15 hours per week per child over 40 weeks), and we also don’t charge for public holidays.
You don’t need to meet the activity test in order to qualify for this subsidy payment – that means that regardless of how much work or recognised activity you and your partner do, you can still receive payments to offset the cost of Preschool. If you need extra support in navigating the child care subsidy system, our team is only a phone call away.
We also provide families with assistance to access support services in the areas of speech, language, behaviour, social skills or overall development where needed. If you are concerned about any aspect of your child’s development or learning, please speak to your child’s Teacher.
Enrolments are now open for our Preschool program.
Backed by government
Find a centre
At Goodstart Early Learning, we welcome you to visit our early learning centres so you can meet our team and view the learning environment.