Goodstart Preschool Programs prepare children for school and life.
- A program taught by Bachelor-Qualified Teachers that is tailored to your child's individual interests and is a time of transition, learning and fun
- Helps children develop foundation literacy and numeracy skills and supports their social and emotional wellbeing needed for school and life success
- Goodstart partners with local schools to help tailor our programs to support each individual child to transition smoothly
- Families can expect a range of centre initiatives that build a child's school readiness such as excursions to the local school and library and 'lunch box' days to build a child's independent skills
- A loving and caring environment with a qualified and experienced team
- Play-based learning with stimulating resources as well as indoor and outdoor environments to support the best Preschool experience
Goodstart’s introduction of 9 and 10-hour sessions and our high quality preschool program has never been more accessible or affordable.
Enrolments are now open for our preschool program. Don't miss out! With over 600 centres across Australia, there's a Goodstart Early Learning centre near you. Book a tour
and meet our friendly team today!