The Preschool Program
Transitioning to school
- Taught by Bachelor-Qualified Teachers that is tailored to your child’s individual interests
- Helps children develop foundation literacy and numeracy skills
- Supports their social and emotional wellbeing needed for school and life success
The preschool environment
- Goodstart partners with local schools to help tailor our programs to support each individual child to transition smoothly
- Families can expect a range of centre initiatives that build a child’s school readiness such as excursions to the local school and library and ‘lunch box’ days to build a child’s independent skills
- Play-based learning with stimulating resources as well as indoor and outdoor environments to support the best Preschool experience
- A caring environment with long-standing and experienced team members
- Nutritious meals are included as well as extra-curricular activities
- We provide flexible options including 9, 10 and 12-hour sessions
- Eligible families can access the governments Child Care Subsidy
Enrolments are now open for our preschool program. Don't miss out!
With over 665 centres across Australia, there's a Goodstart Early Learning centre near you. Book a tour
and meet our friendly team today!