Start your teaching career here.
Looking to join an organisation who will build your confidence and refine your teaching practice? A place where you feel like you are recognised and valued for what you do?
At Goodstart our graduate program offers you the best possible start to your teaching career. From the time you join our family Goodstart will give you all the support you need with our Teacher Professional Program which is underpinned by the Australian Professional Standard which includes 15 hours of role-specific induction to learn how we do things at Goodstart and connect with other graduates, mentoring from experienced teachers, and the broader Goodstart team that are there to help get the best start to your career. Plus, the support doesn’t stop there, being part of Australia’s largest early learning provider, you’ll have access to a dedicated teachers community and a comprehensive library of professional learning and development resources.
Specific practice guides
We also offer:
– which Includes resources to support working with children 3-5 years and our behaviour support kit
– state specific support
– comprehensive introduction to all things teachers at Goodstart
– above award rates
– dedicated support and guidance on a range of topics such as safety, teaching and inclusion delivered by our centre support team both face to face and virtually
– option to purchase leave for a greater work/life balance
– discounts on insurance, travel and technology
– dedicated wellbeing program and services to support you when you need it most
As a Graduate Teacher every day can be rewarding and diverse! For this role you will:
- Put your knowledge into practice
- Support children’s learning and development
- Work in partnership with families and your local community
We’re Goodstart. We’re not for profit, so we can do more for children.
Download the Graduate Teacher Program brochure
to find more great reasons to choose Goodstart to launch your teaching career.
If you’re a recent university graduate (within the last two years) we’d love to hear from you.