About Goodstart Bakewell
Goodstart Early Learning Child Care Centre Bakewell is located in a residential area, close to schools, local shops and community services.
Outside, we have age appropriate play spaces and equipment, all geared to enhance the children’s awareness of their surrounds and the greater environment, as well as their understanding of the importance of sustainability. Our large natural outdoor yard includes a river bed rock pool, bike track, sandpit and swing area. Our play areas are inviting and fun with lots of shade to help beat the summer heat! Given our climate, we can enjoy the outdoors all year around.
We provide high quality education and care for children aged 6 weeks to 6 years. Using the Early Years Learning Framework to guide our education program and scaffold children’s learning, our educators are passionate and committed to providing nurturing and simulating early learning environment. With a strong commitment and focus to create a warm and welcoming community focused centre we look forward to building and maintaining meaningful and true relationships with all our families and children.
When you enrol at Goodstart Early Learning Bakewell, you can expect:
• High quality learning environments
• Passionate and highly trained teaching staff
• School readiness and transition to school program
• Child-centred, teacher guided learning framework
• Holistic focus on the development of your child
• Secure access with digital sign in and sign out kiosks
• Access to Storypark – your child’s online learning portfolio
• Onsite qualified cook creating fresh and nutritious meals daily, catering for all dietary requirements
• Meals, nappies, wipes, cot linen and sunscreen provided with no extra charge
We invite you to book a tour
and take a look around, meet the team and explore how we can support your early learning journey. We look forward to welcoming you and your family! (If the tour times available don’t suit you or your family’s commitments please contact us to organise a different time).
Join our Facebook
community to keep in touch with what's happening in our centre, and get expert information on parenting and early childhood.
We provide early learning & care to these groups:
Kindy 3-4 years