About Goodstart Bedford Park
Goodstart Early Learning Bedford Park is located in the southern suburbs of Adelaide, close to local schools, shops and public transport. We are lucky to have wetlands not far from the centre and it isn't uncommon for ducks to come and pay us a visit. We also get the odd kookaburra come and sing us a song.
Our Educators are highly qualified and experienced and work incredibly well as a cohesive team. They all pride themselves on creating a fun, exciting and developmentally rewarding learning environment for all children.
All of the learning environments are set up in line with an Early Years Learning Framework, with sensory and play based learning opportunities. We work in partnership with families on their child’s learning journey which means we can tailor each program to the child’s individual needs, interests and strengths – as well as the strong level of cultural diversity in our centre.
Our outdoor learning environments are age appropriate with large shaded yards, the children have the chance to play on climbing frames and have fun with our sandpits, veggie patches and playing equipment, as well as enjoying being close to the wetlands.
When you enrol at Goodstart Early Learning Bedford Park, you can expect:
• High quality learning environments
• Passionate and highly trained teaching staff
• School readiness and transition to school program
• Child-centred, teacher guided learning framework
• Holistic focus on the development of your child
• Secure access with digital sign in and sign out kiosks
• Access to Storypark – your child’s online learning portfolio
• Onsite qualified cook creating fresh and nutritious meals daily, catering for all dietary requirements
• Meals, nappies, wipes, cot linen and sunscreen provided with no extra charge
We invite you to book a tour
and take a look around, meet the team and explore how we can support your child’s early learning journey. We look forward to welcoming you and your family! (If the tour times available don’t suit you or your family’s commitments please contact us to organise a different time.)
Join our Facebook
community to keep in touch with what's happening in our centre, and get expert information on parenting and early childhood.
We provide early learning & care to these groups:
Pre-Kindy 3-4 years