About Goodstart Cowandilla
*Please note parking and entry to our centre is through to 27 Wilson Street.*
Goodstart Early Learning Child Care Centre in Cowandilla opened in 2020. Our newly constructed centre features six separate, naturally inspired learning spaces, each with direct access to our landscaped designed outdoor environment providing children with the opportunity to move freely between the indoor and outdoor. Our environments have been specifically designed to engage, challenge and excite the children throughout all of their developmental stages.
Our beautiful outdoor dining hub provides a dedicated space for meals with our onsite kitchen with child-height servery allows our cook to serve and engage our children in cooking and preparing meals.
We provide high quality education and care for children aged 6 weeks to 6 years. Using the Early Years Learning Framework to guide our education program and scaffold children’s learning, our educators are passionate and committed to providing nurturing and simulating early learning environment. With a strong commitment and focus to create a warm and welcoming community focused centre we look forward to building and maintaining meaningful and true relationships with all our families and children.
When you enrol at Goodstart Early Learning Cowandilla, you can expect:
• State of the art facilities with exceptional learning environments
• Passionate and highly trained teaching staff
• School readiness and transition to school program
• Child-centred, teacher guided learning framework
• Holistic focus on the development of your child
• Secure access with digital sign in and sign out kiosks
• Access to Storypark – your child’s online learning portfolio
• Onsite qualified cook creating fresh and nutritious meals daily, catering for all dietary requirements
• Meals, nappies, wipes, cot linen and sunscreen provided with no extra charge
We invite you to book a tour
and take a look around, meet the team and explore how we can support your child’s early learning journey. We look forward to welcoming you and your family! (If the tour times available don’t suit you or your family’s commitments please contact us to organise a different time).
Join our Facebook
community to keep in touch with what's happening in our centre, and get expert information on parenting and early childhood.
We provide early learning & care to these groups:
Pre-Kindy 3-4 years