About Goodstart Darwin Airport
Goodstart Early Learning Child Care Centre Darwin Airport is located in a convenient and easy-to-find pocket of the city area, close to a major shopping complex, amenities and community services.
We pride ourselves on the happy atmosphere that we create with our friendly educators. You can feel it as soon as you walk through the front door. The location is very central and we have families from the city and from down the track attending our service.
Our play based, stimulating curriculum is based on the Early Years’ Learning Framework and our rooms – from Nursery to Kindergarten / Preschool – are all geared with this in mind. We also develop colourful, engaging programs accounting for each child’s individual interests, needs and strengths; and with each step we are ensuring the children are ready to take the big step into schooling.
Outside, our playground areas are a balance of natural and manmade elements and play surfaces – with many and varied areas and equipment pieces for the children to enjoy. We have carefully designed and planned spaces to encourage a stronger understanding of the environment and sustainability – while giving children the scope to explore, play and let their imaginations roam.
When you enrol at Goodstart Early Learning Darwin Airport, you can expect:
• High quality learning environments
• Passionate and highly trained teaching staff
• School readiness and transition to school program
• Child-centred, teacher guided learning framework
• Holistic focus on the development of your child
• Secure access with digital sign in and sign out kiosks
• Access to Storypark – your child’s online learning portfolio
• Onsite qualified cook creating fresh and nutritious meals daily, catering for all dietary requirements
• Meals, nappies, wipes, cot linen and sunscreen provided with no extra charge
We invite you to book a tour
and take a look around, meet the team and explore how we can support your child’s early learning journey. We look forward to welcoming you and your family! (If the tour times available don’t suit you or your family’s commitments please contact us to organise a different time).
Join our Facebook
community to keep in touch with what's happening in our centre, and get expert information on parenting and early childhood.
We provide early learning & care to these groups:
Kindy 3-4 years