About Goodstart Moulden Temple Terrace
Goodstart Early Learning Child Care Centre Moulden - Temple Terrace is a 73 place Long Day Care that is located about 25 minutes from Darwin CBD and about 5 minutes from Palmerston Shopping Centre.
Outside, our playground areas are a balance of natural and manmade elements and play surfaces. We have carefully designed and planned spaces to encourage a stronger understanding of the environment and sustainability – while giving children the scope to explore, play and let their imaginations roam.
We provide high quality education and care for children aged 6 weeks to 6 years. Using the Early Years Learning Framework to guide our education program and scaffold children’s learning, our educators are passionate and committed to providing nurturing and simulating early learning environment. With a strong commitment and focus to create a warm and welcoming community focused centre we look forward to building and maintaining meaningful and true relationships with all our families and children.
When you enrol at Goodstart Early Learning Moulden, you can expect:
• High quality learning environments
• Passionate and highly trained teaching staff
• School readiness and transition to school program
• Child-centred, teacher guided learning framework
• Holistic focus on the development of your child
• Secure access with digital sign in and sign out kiosks
• Access to Storypark – your child’s online learning portfolio
• Onsite qualified cook creating fresh and nutritious meals daily, catering for all dietary requirements
• Meals, nappies, wipes, cot linen and sunscreen provided with no extra charge
We strongly encourage parent involvement and participation and we have an open door policy where parents can visit the centre at any time. We value and encourage all feedback and suggestions as you are our partners in caring for your children.
We invite you to give us a call or drop in to the centre for a tour. We look forward to meeting you and exploring how we can support your early learning decisions.
We invite you to book a tour
and take a look around, meet the team and explore how we can support your child’s early learning journey. We look forward to welcoming you and your family! (If the tour times available don’t suit you or your family’s commitments please contact us to organise a different time).
Join our Facebook
community to keep in touch with what's happening in our centre, and get expert information on parenting and early childhood.
We provide early learning & care to these groups:
Kindy 3-4 years