About Goodstart Seaford Rise
Goodstart Early Learning Seaford Rise is a purpose-built child care centre with four large indoor learning environments and two huge outdoor learning environments.
We follow the National Quality Framework and Early Years Learning Framework to guide our planning for the children’s development from 6 weeks to school age.
Sustainability has become embedded in our programs as the children are encouraged to recycle, reuse and reduce.
Our Educator Team are highly skilled and experienced long-term employees who are dedicated to caring for and educating children. They also thrive on building strong relationships with families and find it difficult to say goodbye when children leave us to go to school.
You will often see the children from Goodstart Seaford Rise out and about in the community on excursions to better understand the world around them.
When you enrol at Goodstart Early Learning Seaford Rise, you can expect:
• High quality learning environments
• Passionate and highly trained teaching staff
• School readiness and transition to school program
• Child-centred, teacher guided learning framework
• Holistic focus on the development of your child
• Secure access with digital sign in and sign out kiosks
• Access to Storypark – your child’s online learning portfolio
• Onsite qualified cook creating fresh and nutritious meals daily, catering for all dietary requirements
• Meals, nappies, wipes, cot linen and sunscreen provided with no extra charge
We invite you to book a tour
and take a look around, meet the team and explore how we can support your child’s early learning journey. We look forward to welcoming you and your family! (If the tour times available don’t suit you or your family’s commitments please contact us to organise a different time.)
Join our Facebook
community to keep in touch with what's happening in our centre, and get expert information on parenting and early childhood.
We provide early learning & care to these groups:
Pre-Kindy 3-4 years