About Goodstart Sheidow Park Hutt Close
Goodstart Early Learning Child Care Centre Sheidow Park - Hutt Close is a small three-room, 55-place centre, quietly tucked away off Lonsdale road, close to local schools and shops as well as community facilities.
Our educators and carers work in close partnership with families and the broader community to deliver the highest standard in early learning.
Our play based, stimulating curriculum is based on the Early Years’ Learning Framework and our rooms – from Nursery to Kindergarten / Preschool – are all geared with this in mind. We also develop colourful, engaging programs accounting for each child’s individual interests, needs and strengths; and with each step we are ensuring the children are ready to take the big step into schooling.
Outside, our playground areas are a balance of natural and manmade elements and play surfaces. We have carefully designed and planned spaces to encourage a stronger understanding of the environment and sustainability – while giving children the scope to explore, play and let their imaginations roam. Our two big beautiful outside yards and large undercover area which provides the children with all year round outside opportunities to explore with the guidance of our educators.
When you enrol at Goodstart Early Learning Sheidow Park, you can expect:
• High quality learning environments
• Passionate and highly trained teaching staff
• School readiness and transition to school program
• Child-centred, teacher guided learning framework
• Holistic focus on the development of your child
• Secure access with digital sign in and sign out kiosks
• Access to Storypark – your child’s online learning portfolio
• Onsite qualified cook creating fresh and nutritious meals daily, catering for all dietary requirements
• Meals, nappies, wipes, cot linen and sunscreen provided with no extra charge
We look forward to meeting you and your family soon! Come in and meet the team, take a tour and see how we can work together to give your child the best possible start in life.
We invite you to book a tour
and take a look around, meet the team and explore how we can support your child’s early learning journey. We look forward to welcoming you and your family! (If the tour times available don’t suit you or your family’s commitments please contact us to organise a different time).
Join our Facebook
community to keep in touch with what's happening in our centre, and get expert information on parenting and early childhood.
We provide early learning & care to these groups:
Pre-Kindy 3-4 years