About Goodstart Hope Valley
Every staff member contributes to making Goodstart Early Learning Hope Valley a centre that is a safe, nurturing and aesthetically inviting. As a team we pride ourselves on offering a centre that celebrates diversity and encourages gender equality.
We provide care that reflects the home environment and values of our families. We aim to have lots of fun, whilst offering all of our children a developmentally stimulating environment.
Our main aim is to ensure each child that commences in the Nursery leaves the Kindy room a confident, self sufficient, happy child, ready to face the challenges at school.To achieve this we often have incursions at the centre offering different experiences for the children. Some of the children's favourites are when the animals, fire department, ambulance and police department come to visit our centre. These experiences are expanded on and used as teaching tools, following the interests of the children.
We are a fully accredited centre and work hard to maintain our high standards. Families often comment on our minimal staff turnover. Our hard work is celebrated through parents acknowledging what we do. We're blessed to often receive family testimonials full of praise for the centre. A few of our testimonials have been uploaded in the news section for your to read. We would love for you to come and visit our centre, meet our wonderful staff and become a member of the family at Goodstart Early Learning Hope Valley.
When you enrol at Goodstart Early Learning Hope Valley, you can expect:
• High quality learning environments
• Passionate and highly trained teaching staff
• School readiness and transition to school program
• Child-centred, teacher guided learning framework
• Holistic focus on the development of your child
• Secure access with digital sign in and sign out kiosks
• Access to Storypark – your child’s online learning portfolio
• Onsite qualified cook creating fresh and nutritious meals daily, catering for all dietary requirements
• Meals, nappies, wipes, cot linen and sunscreen provided with no extra charge
We invite you to book a tour
and take a look around, meet the team and explore how we can support your child’s early learning journey. We look forward to welcoming you and your family! (If the tour times available don’t suit you or your family’s commitments please contact us to organise a different time).
Join our Facebook
community to keep in touch with what's happening in our centre, and get expert information on parenting and early childhood.
We provide early learning & care to these groups:
Pre-Kindy 3-4 years