Goodstart Early Learning Mawson Lakes is on Avocet Drive, located in Shearwater Estate.
We provide high quality education and care for children aged 6 weeks to 6 years. Using the Early Years Learning Framework to guide our education program and scaffold children’s learning, our educators are passionate and committed to providing nurturing and simulating early learning environment. With a strong commitment and focus to create a warm and welcoming community focused centre we look forward to building and maintaining meaningful and true relationships with all our families and children.
Our playground areas are a balance of natural and manmade elements and play surfaces. We have carefully designed and planned spaces to encourage a stronger understanding of the environment and sustainability – while giving children the scope to explore, play and let their imaginations roam.
We have two outside play areas, one for the more adventurous children over the age of two years and another for the children under two years of age. This allows us to provide age appropriate gross and fine motor experiences in a social setting, aiming to gain the most out of learning through play.
When you enrol at Goodstart Early Learning Mawson Lakes, you can expect:
• High quality learning environments
• Passionate and highly trained teaching staff
• School readiness and transition to school program
• Child-centred, teacher guided learning framework
• Holistic focus on the development of your child
• Secure access with digital sign in and sign out kiosks
• Access to Storypark – your child’s online learning portfolio
• Onsite qualified cook creating fresh and nutritious meals daily, catering for all dietary requirements
• Meals, nappies, wipes, cot linen and sunscreen provided with no extra charge
We invite you to book a tour
and take a look around, meet the team and explore how we can support your child’s early learning journey. We look forward to welcoming you and your family! (If the tour times available don’t suit you or your family’s commitments please contact us to organise a different time).
Join our Facebook
community to keep in touch with what's happening in our centre, and get expert information on parenting and early childhood.
Pre-Kindy 3-4 years