About Goodstart Wulagi
Goodstart Early Learning Child Care Centre Wulagi is located in a convenient little pocket of our community, close to local schools and shops as well as main roads and community services.
We provide high quality early learning and care from birth to five years.
Children at the centre will have access to engaging early childhood learning experiences and curriculum developed and delivered by experienced teachers. Programs will be designed to foster each child’s individual needs and interests.
Inside, all of the rooms - from Nursery to Kindergarten / Preschool - are all set up in line with an Early Years Learning Framework, with sensory and play based learning opportunities. Colourful, stimulating surrounds ensure the children have the chance to grow and develop through sensory, play-based learning; and we are focused on ensuring the children are ready to take that all important step up to school.
Outside, we have age appropriate play spaces and equipment, all geared to enhance the children’s awareness of their surrounds and the greater environment, as well as their understanding of the importance of sustainability.
Our centre environment and natural surroundings supports progressive indoor and outdoor programs for children to play, learn and explore. The environment will enhance children’s social/emotional, cognitive, language and physical aspects.
When you enrol at Goodstart Early Learning Wulagi, you can expect:
• High quality learning environments
• Passionate and highly trained teaching staff
• School readiness and transition to school program
• Child-centred, teacher guided learning framework
• Holistic focus on the development of your child
• Secure access with digital sign in and sign out kiosks
• Access to Storypark – your child’s online learning portfolio
• Onsite qualified cook creating fresh and nutritious meals daily, catering for all dietary requirements
• Meals, nappies, wipes, cot linen and sunscreen provided with no extra charge.
We invite you to book a tour
and take a look around, meet the team and explore how we can support your child’s early learning journey. We look forward to welcoming you and your family! (If the tour times available don’t suit you or your family’s commitments please contact us to organise a different time).
Join our Facebook
community to keep in touch with what's happening in our centre, and get expert information on parenting and early childhood.
We provide early learning & care to these groups:
Kindy 3-4 years