Sponsorship at Goodstart
Goodstart is a not-for-profit social enterprise with a clear vision and purpose. As a purpose-driven organisation, we understand the power of supporting community and business through sponsorship and/or in-kind support to help advance mutually-shared interests.
Our vision is for Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life.
Our purpose is to ensure children have the learning, development and wellbeing outcomes they need for school and life.
Our strategic goals help achieve our purpose. Learn more here.
Our guiding principles underpin everything that we do, providing focus for the way in which we deliver social impact at scale and locally in each and every community we operate.
1. Children are central to everything we do
2. Families are our primary partner
3. Being a valued member of the community
VIEW Sponsorship guidelines
At Goodstart, we value sponsorships that align with and help advance our organisation’s vision and purpose.
In assessing sponsorships, our panel will assess against these criteria:
- Supports and/or helps to advance our organisation’s vision; purpose and strategic goals
- Helps broaden community understanding of the value of early learning and care
- Helps to improve and enhance outcomes for children and families in vulnerable circumstances
- Helps support overall community wellbeing
- Helps to build a highly skilled and engaged workforce for Australia’s future prosperity
- Improves and supports high quality early learning in safe environments
- Helps to advance early learning in Australia – including investing in and helping to advance research into what works best for children
- Helps advance the interests of young children from birth to five years of age
- Helps to advance and improve access for all Australia’s children to early learning and care
- Provides vital access to personal development for our people.
VIEW How to apply
If you think you have an event we should support, please send us your proposal via the email@example.com mailbox.
- All sponsorship applications are assessed periodically throughout the year – therefore, we cannot guarantee an immediate response but will endeavour to respond to you as soon as we have assessed.
- It should be noted we receive many applications for sponsorship and we are able to fund only a minority of those requests. Sponsorship will be selected on the basis of which proposals are best able to demonstrate clear alignment with our vision, purpose and advertised criteria
- Should your opportunity be of interest, we will respond to you directly.
- When submitting your proposal please consider the sponsorship checklist list below to help us assess your request.
VIEW Sponsorship checklist
We provide this checklist as a helpful guide to minimise additional requests for further information about your upcoming opportunity. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the opportunity, along with this additional and helpful information as set out below:
- Your details: Name; company; telephone number; email address; postal address
- Background on sponsorship/event, including date, time, venue
- Key timelines/dates
- Number of attendees/participants and/or reach of program or event
- Cost/amount of sponsorship
- Benefits to Goodstart
- Community and/or wider benefits from the program or event
- Opportunities to promote Goodstart’s involvement
- Marketing and promotional program and expected media exposure.
Thank you for taking the time to reach out to Goodstart and letting us know about your upcoming conference, event or opportunity.