All Goodstart, childcare programs are designed to provide families with:
- Positive staff relationships
- Optimal developmental outcomes
- Hygienic facilities where children can learn and play
- Continual feedback regarding individual development.
Goodstart’s kindergarten programs is designed to prepare your child for future success in schooling and life. Created in accordance with the government-approved Early Years Learning Framework, our curriculum teaches vital skills. With programs that fit within long daycare hours, your child receives the benefits of structured activities during hours that suit your needs.
Goodstart’s kindergarten curriculum focuses on the following aspects of early learning:
- A smooth transition to primary school
- Creative programs designed to encourage a love of learning
- Awareness of unique talents and capabilities
- Social skills and friendships.
Goodstart Early Learning Melbourne
Goodstart takes the hassle out of accessing high quality childcare in Melbourne. All of our childcare centres throughout the city feature the same excellent facilities and programs. This guarantees that every child enrolled at Goodstart receives the same high standard of care and education.
Regardless of where you reside in Melbourne, chances are a Goodstart centre will be located close to either your home or workplace. Find your nearest Goodstart centre on our Melbourne page or contact us for more information.