Early learning and childcare centres in New South Wales
Goodstart takes the stress out of finding quality early learning and childcare. Our centres reflect our core belief: children are central to everything we do. After speaking with our qualified staff, you’ll see why over 58,000 families in Australia trust us to care for their children.
- At each of our NSW centres, you can expect to find
- Highly experienced and qualified staff
- An environment designed to make children feel settled
- Safe and hygienic facilities
- Lessons and activities designed to assist development.
At Goodstart, we understand the importance of quality childhood education. For many children, preschool is their first opportunity to experience structured learning. By teaching literacy and numeracy basics, our curriculum is designed to help children achieve academic success. We also focus on developing social skills and confidence, so children make friends during the time at Goodstart.
Goodstart’s preschool program provides children with the most essential aspects of early learning, including:
- A structured yet highly stimulating learning environment
- A curriculum that prepares children for primary school
- Separate kindergarten classes
- Enthusiastic and qualified early childhood teachers.
Goodstart Early Learning Sydney
Every Goodstart childcare centre in Sydney provides an excellent standard of early childhood education. Regardless of which centre your child is enrolled in, we are committed to making all children feel safe and settled while they learn. The sheer number of Goodstart centres located throughout the city makes finding the most convenient location easy. To get in touch with your nearest Goodstart childcare centre, our Childcare Sydney page can tell you everything you need to know. If you have any questions regarding Goodstart’s childcare, preschool or kindergarten programs, please contact us.